Go Zero Waste: Recycling Program
Recycling Program FAQ + Drop-off
What can be recycled and donated?
Make your donations count! Before sending them over, please make sure that they are:
- Clean and free from any kinds of spillage from food, oil, medical items, and other materials. Some parts can be cut away to remove soiled parts
- Folded and not crumpled for easy transfer and storage
- Do not have any staple wires, plastic sticky tapes, or plastic materials
- Torn or shredded paper are also accepted
- White and brown paper bags with colored prints, paper shopping bags with or without handles from branded stores, brown kraft paper envelopes and folders, office/school paper materials, and newspapers are also accepted
- Carboard boxes/corrugated boxes are also accepted
How to Donate
Please ensure to pack your recyclables neatly in a recyclable or reusable packaging. Cardboard boxes or eco bags are acceptable. When sending over, please label your packages with:
- Your name
- Email address
- Contact number
Please make sure to indicate "Zer0 Her0 Recycling Program" so we can track back and credit your reward to you.
And please don't forget to send us a photo of your donations/packages to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us encourage others towards a zero waste lifestyle.
- Eastwood Mall, City Walk 2, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan (beside Anta, near Bonchon)
- Drop-off Schedule: During mall hours
- 2432 A. Bonifacio Barangay 174
Caloocan, (North Caloocan) Landmark/Pin location: Ate Kuya Store
- Drop-off Schedule: Monday to Saturday, 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Address to: Bryan Cruz c/o Marilyn Sornilla
- Contact number: 0936 732 3596
More locations coming soon!